Edward Luxury Wooden Gazebo
Garden room seating 8-10
Nothing has been too much trouble for the craftsmen at Crown Pavilions when it comes to the design and build of the Crown Edward luxury wooden gazebo. Every single detail of this luxury garden pavilion, down to the heating, lighting and weather-resistant soft furnishings, has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind. The result is a gorgeous garden retreat for people seeking a place to dine, relax and read, or simply as a stunning setting for breakfast in the heart of your garden.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Zips as standard
- Wooden Table
- Timber Benches
- Seat Cushions
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
Relaxing, dining, entertaining… whatever you dream of from a luxury wooden gazebo, our expert garden room designers can include a variety of optional extras that meet your brief. Soft furnishings and solid wood furniture are ideal should you want your garden pavilion to provide enhanced comfort, while state-of-the-art the lighting and heating allows you to enjoy the Crown Edward garden building in the evenings, regardless of the temperature in your garden.
Everything about a Crown garden building goes way ‘over and above’ when it comes to design and build quality, durability and strength. For example, did you know that our garden room designers insist on timber classing that’s 100% free of knots? Why? Because knot-free wood gives your luxury wooden gazebo a premium look and makes a world of difference to its finish and installation.
The world’s finest luxury garden gazebos
Made from the finest quality grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar, the beautiful Crown Edward luxury wooden gazebo has been created to be enjoyed all year round, no matter what the weather. Robust and sturdy, and seating 8-10 in absolute comfort on ample benches around a hand-made European Redwood table, the Crown Edward garden pavilion is a prime example of why attention to detail is so important for Crown when it comes to creating the finest garden buildings the world has to offer.