Elizabeth Luxury Wooden Gazebo
Garden room seating 6-8
The beautifully curvy Crown Elizabeth luxury wooden gazebo seats 6-8 people in opulent comfort. Manufactured using the finest quality grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar, and based on the South African Rondavel gazebo, this compact yet spacious garden pavilion is proof that even smaller outdoor spaces can accommodate a luxury garden building of unrivalled strength, stability and style.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Easy-clean, marine-grade acrylic blinds
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Timber Posts
- Hand Rails
- Entrance Blinds
- Window Blinds
- Seat Cushions
Here’s yet another feature that places our luxury wooden gazebos head and shoulders above rival wooden garden rooms. Each Crown pavilion is installed on 6mm EPDM rubber pads, meaning that none of the timber is in direct contact with the ground. As a result, a Crown garden building will last for many years longer than a garden gazebo that’s been erected direct onto concrete which can result in rot from the bottom up.
Look a little closer and you will see that the cedar roof of the Crown Elizabeth luxury wooden gazebo, like all our garden pavilions, is capped with premium-weight quality lead which weathers down beautifully to match the shingle roof. So not only do you enjoy a more aesthetically pleasing garden building, you are assured of a garden room of unsurpassed durability, through and through.
A world-class garden gazebo
Even the smallest detail is important when it comes to creating the very best garden gazebos the world has to offer. One of the many unique features of a Crown pavilion, and one that is a sign of quality and authenticity, is the substantial, robust timber which gives our garden buildings a resilience that you simply won’t find with rival garden rooms. Marine grade acrylic canvas blinds come with zips as standard – and benches and cushions have all been made for superior luxury, comfort and year-round practicality.