Hampton Luxury Wooden Gazebo
Large duo-zone garden pavilion seating 10
The Crown Hampton luxury wooden gazebo offers the ultimate in luxury for the discerning garden owner. Measuring an impressive 6m in diameter by 4m deep (19.9m2), the Hampton is our largest garden pavilion and, as such, goes overboard on luxurious detailing, especially when it comes to entertaining. With a grand dining table and eight comfortable poly wicker armchairs, plus a comfy sofa area accommodating up to 10 people, the Crown Hampton isn’t simply a garden gazebo, it’s a glorious extension to your home and all its comforts.
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Toughened glass top
- Luxury polywicker armchairs
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
- Chairs & Table
The Crown Hampton luxury wooden gazebo is one of our most popular garden buildings owing to its size, shape and versatility. You can choose from a variety of optional extras including soft furnishings with extra-deep seats and box cushions for super comfort, handcrafted solid wood furniture and state-of-the-art heating and lighting systems. Or why not consider a full-stocked bar, music or TV? When it comes to creating the perfect garden pavilion, the choice is yours.
At Crown, we never do things by halves. As standard, the Hampton luxury wooden gazebo comes with marine-grade zips that join the premium quality blinds together resulting in almost as much protection as a fixed wall. Why don’t we use toggles? Simply because toggles allow the wind to blow the blinds apart and bring the weather in, whereas our marine-grade zips have been used on yachts and boats for decades, making them ideal for a weatherproof garden buildings.
A magnificent wooden garden gazebo
The elegant oval shape of the Crown Hampton wooden garden gazebo lends a pleasing symmetry to your garden – a magnificent focal point that people will stand back and admire. It also boasts spotlights so you can enjoy your garden pavilion at night. And, like all Crown garden buildings, it’s been carefully engineered for year-round usage, built from premium grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar; timbers known for their outstanding weatherproof qualities.