Named after the classic Hollywood movie, Sunset Boulevard, The Boulevard features two separate rooms. When you need to focus you can close the door to the separate office, and when it’s time to relax, relocate to the entertainment space with built-in home cinema and custom-made, timber, mini bar cabinet. This garden room also comes with a handy storage room.
Interactive image below. Click and drag to look around.
Included as Standard
- 4-Seater bar or hardwood mini bar (see brochure for details)
- Separate office or workspace (see brochure for details)
- Home Cinema (see brochure for details)
- EPDM roof (with 10-year guarantee)
- 190mm thick walls (to comply with TRADA guidelines)
- Fully insulated using 90mm Celotex and thermally efficient Rockwool slabs
- Premium Thermowood cladding (external)
- Engineered oak flooring
- Aluminium doors (Dark Grey)
- Aluminium double-glazed windows (Argon gas filled)
- Integrated blinds
Inspired by Crown
Even though this is a building outside in your garden it’s still very luxurious, but yet multi-functional. Particularly for us, eating is such an important part of our holiday itself and to have this lovely round table and its curves matching the curves on the pavilion is just perfect.”
They both look fantastic. The team were amicable, efficient, they turned up on time, got the job done, just a great company to deal with.
I would certainly recommend Crown Pavilions.”