The Wolsey Luxury Gazebo
The pinnacle of opulence, the Crown Wolsey luxury wooden gazebo is both elegant and comfortable, designed to easily seat 8-10 people. And, as can be seen from the photographs, this majestic octagonal garden pavilion looks even more splendid when erected on a raised platform or garden mound. The Wolsey garden gazebo is ideal for entertaining guests who will love the sense of space and luxury created by the wider benches and handmade European Redwood table. Weather-resistant and durable, the Wolsey garden room is available in the finest quality grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
- Wooden Table
The Crown Wolsey
We offer a selection of blinds and cushions as standard, made from top quality marine-grade, acrylic canvas. Perfectly suited to withstand the rigours of garden weather, this is a high performance fabric, woven from solution dyed yarns with a natural canvas appearance. Why solution dyed? Because this gives the garden room furnishings maximum resistance to UV and fading.
Even the poppers at the base of the blinds are there to provide a weatherproof strip around the base of the windows. See these at our showsite.
All the doorways and windows of our garden buildings are made from hardwood. No veneers, no aluminium, no cheap uPVC – just premium quality solid hardwood that will stand the test of time.
Garden room flooring is made from weighty, premium-grade engineered oak to prolong the life of your beautiful new garden pavilion, never laminate flooring.
All finished to the highest Crown Pavilions standards with no visible fixings or poor joints. Ask us to find out more.
Your luxury garden gazebo, your way
The beautiful Crown Wolsey garden gazebo has been created to be enjoyed all year round, no matter what the weather. Everywhere you look you’ll see examples of the Crown signature mark of quality. As with all our luxury wooden gazebos, no stone has been left unturned. The timber is cut to ample, generous sizes and our garden pavilion designs never compromise on space. And if you’d like us to customise your Wolsey garden building with a variety of optional bespoke extras, we’ll be more than happy to oblige. Just ask.
Alternatively if our Wolsey garden building isn’t right for you, Crown Pavilions have a full selection of luxury garden gazebos that may be the perfect garden retreat.
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Book a Call
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/crownpav/public_html/wp-content/themes/crown-pavilions-new/tpl_product.php on line 575