The Eton classic garden room collection is arguably the most robust and structurally superior garden room on the market within this price range. Crown Eton is available in six different sizes ranging from a 3m x 3m up to a 7m x 4m which will compliment any outdoor space whether a cosy contemporary courtyard or a stately sweeping lawn.
3m x 3m in French Green
4.5m x 3.5m in French Grey
4.5 x 3m in Dove White
4.5m x 3m in Natural Oak
6m x 3.5m in Natural Oak
7m x 4m in Natural Oak
The roof is double skinned with steel and fully insulated (80mm) sandwich panels (Fire retardant Trisomet 333)
All buildings have been developed with a chartered structural engineer, to ensure that your building will last for many years to come
All our doors and windows are double glazed and argon gas filled for premium insulation. We also use 90mm Celotex floor insulation. Walls are double skinned, fully insulated with membrane backed rock wool.
All our garden rooms are designed with permitted development in mind so in most cases planning permission is not required.
A choice of UV- resistant wood protector in Natural Oak or Rick Walnut is included as standard. Alternative paint options available in Forest Green, French Blue, Olive Green, Midnight Black, Dove White or French Grey (add 15% to your base garden room price)
Walls are double skinned, fully insulated with membrane backed wool . Constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity. All doors are made from uPVC residential grade.
Our expert designers are all TRADA certified (residential standard governing body) so all our garden rooms are considered as extensions to your home or business, thus adding the potential to increase its value
All buildings are wired with lights, sockets and switches and all wires are terminated in an outside fuse box.
Heating options are available from simple wall panel heaters to A/C climate control systems
All flooring gives a base that will withstand heavy footfall and offer many years of stunning reliability
We go out of our way to offer a thorough after-sales service to ensure you remain delighted with your new gazebo for years to come.
- Structural engineer designed
- Year-round use
- No planning permission
- Perfect finish
- Design added value
- Light & heat
- Hard wearing floors
- Marque of Excellence after-sales-service
Included as Standard
- Walls are double skinned, fully insulated with membrane backed rock wool
- Ceiling roof is double skinned with steel, fully insulated (80mm) sandwich panels (fire retardant Trisomet 333)
- Floor is fully insulated (90mm) Celotex for year round warmth and comfort
- Premium grade laminated flooring (available in Natural Oak, Walnut or Lime Washed Oak)
- Hidden nails resulting in a cleaner appearance and smoother paint surface
- Premium grade cladding (unique profile 18mm thickness) European Redwood (10-year guarantee against decay) with a 20-30 year life expectancy
- A variety of UV-resistant stains in Natural Oak or Rich Walnut options for the perfect finish
Additional doors and windows can be added if leaving a 0.5m space from corners of building on both sides of doors and windows.
- 1m x 1m top hung window
- 0.8m (W) x 2m (L) fixed window
- 1m (W) x 2m (L) door
- French doors up to 2m wide
Your Crown garden room comes complete with UV resistant stain in Natural Oak or Rich Walnut. Alternative paint options (add 15% to your base price) include:
- Midnight Black
- Forest Green
- Dove White
- French Grey
- Olive Green
- French Blue
Heating & Electrics
- Wall mounted 1m track incl 3 x non-dimmable spotlights with 5x LED GU10 bulbs (white)
- Double socket (white)
- Upgrade to non-standard socket
- Wall mounted up/down non-dimmable LED light with GU10 bulb
- Wall mounted electric panel heater
Tailor your garden room with optional heating upgrades
- Electric wall panel heater
3M X 3M = £12,850 INC VAT
4.5M X 3M = £16,850 INC VAT (includes storage within price)
4.5m X 3.5M = £17,350 INC VAT
5.5M X 4M = £19,950 INC VAT
6M X 3.5M = £21,650 INC VAT (includes storage within price)
7M X 4M = £24,750 INC VAT (includes storage within price)
Our garden room sizes and prices are based on external dimensions.
Inspired by Crown
Even though this is a building outside in your garden it’s still very luxurious, but yet multi-functional. Particularly for us, eating is such an important part of our holiday itself and to have this lovely round table and its curves matching the curves on the pavilion is just perfect.”
They both look fantastic. The team were amicable, efficient, they turned up on time, got the job done, just a great company to deal with.
I would certainly recommend Crown Pavilions.”
See what our clients say
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.