Garden Gym Rooms
A garden gym room provides the perfect solution for fitness enthusiasts looking for a convenient and comfortable space to work out. A Crown Pavilion outdoor garden gym is thoughtfully designed to offer an easily accessible, private training space any time of the day, all year-round.
Our experienced team will listen carefully to your needs and requirements and recommend customisations for your home garden gym to ensure it’s a perfect fit for you and your workout style. Choose from a selection of additional options, including showers, changing facilities, TRX hooks, reinforced flooring and much more.
Our Garden Room Models
Our garden gym building range comprises three beautiful designs. The Clarence is our most modern design, boasting a bold feature wall in a selection of unique finishes. The Buckingham offers a combination of both indoor and outdoor living space, ideal for a dual-purpose garden room. Our Sandringham model is our classic design, offering simplicity, style and functionality. We also offer the option to work with our team to design and create a fully bespoke outdoor gym room just for you.
Why a Garden Gym?
A garden gym room adds luxury value and aesthetic to your property while complimenting an active lifestyle. Having a home gym makes it easier to keep up regular workout habits, as well as cut down travel time and gym fees, making it simpler than ever to stay fit.
Best of all, a Crown garden room is extremely versatile, so what may be your home garden gym today might just become a future home office or cinema in a few years time. Our garden rooms come with a 20 year guarantee (twice the industry average) – we want to make sure you can make the most of your garden room over the years, with no issues
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Garden Gym Buildings Your Way
Keeping and staying healthy is more important than ever these days. That’s why having your own garden gym makes so much sense for long term health and wellbeing. To find out more please call us on 01491 612820 or use our contact form to get in touch.
Additional Features For Your Home Gym
Our Crown expert designers will work with you to customise and deliver a contemporary space for your outdoor gym room that you can use all year round.
When customising your garden gym, it all comes down to the finer details – the position of your machines, the headroom required, clever storage solutions, number of plug sockets and studio mirrors – we’ll take everything into account and deliver an environment that suits you.
Equip your garden gym building with all the post-workout essentials to help you wind down after a challenging session. We have a host of practical ideas, including changing facilities, WC and shower rooms, as well as some more exciting options, such as hot tubs, saunas or juice bars. If you have any questions or special amenity requests, get in touch with our team who will be happy to assist you.
Add Music To Your Outdoor Garden Room
Do you like to work out to music or use treadmill time to catch up on the latest TV and films? With state-of-the-art AV and TV technology, we can advise on cinema scale screens or wall-mounted speakers to play your favourite songs. We can even provide additional sound proofing, so you can enjoy a lively workout with your favourite tunes without disturbing your neighbours. Whatever your workout style, we can customise your garden gym room to fit your taste and needs perfectly.
“Fabulous gym and cinema room from a first class team. Very high end quality build executed by some of the nicest folks I've worked with. We had a few challenges (nothing to do with Crown) and Carl and the team helped us navigate them with ease. Nothing is too much trouble. The end result is simply amazing. We love it! Can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks to the whole team!!” - Customer Richmond
See what our clients say
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch