Garden Gym Rooms
Many of us join a gym, but turning up regularly can be time consuming. Not everyone makes the most of the fees they pay and some are put off by others who hog a favourite piece of equipment!
Installing a Crown Pavilions garden gym room will save you so much time as well as being hugely convenient. You can soon be working out in the privacy of your own home – all year round. We’ll work with you to create a perfect garden gym room design , to transform your garden space into the perfect home garden gym – with shower and even a water cooler. To get fit at home, get in touch with a Crown expert today.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Your own garden gym
Imagine your outdoor gym room to get fit and work out in. A private and peaceful space in your own home. Crown Pavilions garden gym buildings are designed and built to the highest quality using the finest materials. We take into account reinforced flooring and a heavy-duty framework to take weights or heavy equipment. Ventilation and air conditioning are all considered to provide the ideal environment to exercise, as well as floor to ceiling mirrors, wc, shower and sauna.
If you would like to view any of the other dedicated garden rooms available from Crown Pavilions, please visit our selection of luxury garden rooms.
Speak to us today about creating your perfect garden gym room.
See what our clients say
Garden and multi-functional Home gyms
Keeping and staying healthy is more important than ever these days. Our increasingly sedentary lifestyles and metal health benefit from regular exercise. That’s why having your own garden gym makes so much sense for long term health and wellbeing. To find out more please call us on 01491 612820 or use our contact form to get in touch.
Your garden gym
Our Crown expert designers will work with you to create and deliver a contemporary space and outdoor gym room you can use all year round.
The position of your machines, the headroom required, even the position of the TV you’ll watch while working up a sweat – we’ll take them all into account and deliver a garden gym to suit you perfectly.
You’ll be working out in a gym that is stylish, functional and a shrewd investment in your property – not to mention entirely separate from your home.
Time to relax
Perhaps you’d like to wind down in a hot tub or a sauna after working out. We have a host of hot tub and sauna options to suit you. You can include changing facilities, wc & shower room and even a juice bar. There is nothing Crown Pavilions can’t provide. Just get in touch.
Music while you work-out
Many of us like to work out to music or catch up with TV or films, we can design this for your garden gym. With state-of -the-art AV and TV technology we can provide cinema scale screens or speakers that pump out your favourite music.
Everything is taken care of and you can be sure Crown Pavilions will help you get (or stay) as fit and healthy as wish, while loving your garden gym too.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch