Soundproofed Garden Music Studios
Ever dreamed of having your own garden music room? Somewhere you can play or listen to anything you like, at any volume you like without disturbing the neighbours. A Crown garden room is a garden music studio that delivers perfect performance. A dedicated space in which to make or enjoy music away from the main house, freeing up precious space in your home which may normally be crammed with instruments or vinyl.
To create your soundproof music room, we can orchestrate the perfect garden recording studio – get in touch with a Crown expert today.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Music to your ears
All our garden rooms have natural sound proofing and are built with 190mm of residential grade walls with premium 90mm insulation in walls, floors and ceiling. We can provide additional sound proofing and your Crown expert will discussion your garden music studio with you to ensure it’s music to your ears – not your neighbours.
Whether you’re looking to create a practice room, install a recording studio, or just enjoy your music collections, Crown Pavilions will help you create an effective soundproof garden studio to protect your instruments and equipment, and store your records all year-round.
If you would like to view any of the other dedicated garden rooms available from Crown Pavilions, please visit our selection of luxury garden rooms. Speak to us today about creating your perfect garden music room.
See what our clients say
It’s under control
You’ll find our garden music rooms maintain a comfortable temperature all year round. Special insulation panels help keep them warm in winter and cool in summer. We also offer full climate control that enables you to heat, cool and control the humidity of your garden music studio so you can keep your instruments at peak performance.
Whatever you wish to achieve, Crown Pavilions has the expertise to make it happen and you can expect total attention to detail from planning to completion. Call us on 01491 612820 or use our contact form to get in touch.
Convenient & cost efficient
A garden music studio provides you with a dedicated space in which to make music, freeing up precious room in your home that would normally be taken up by instruments and other musical equipment. Alternatively, it can save you money on studio rental costs and travel. If you’re a music teacher, for example, imagine having the perfect space where students could come for lessons rather than you going to them.
Indulge your passion
Even if you don’t play an instrument yourself, you can enjoy a dedicated soundproof garden music room designed to enhance your choice of bands, musicians and artists so you can immerse yourself in perfect sound and in totally luxury. Or perhaps your young budding musicians can practice those violins out of ear shot. Being encouraged to practise while they are still finding they feet (or fingers) will nurture budding talent without fear of disturbing you.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively, you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor garden room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. To find out more about our bespoke garden rooms, contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out our contact form.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
Garden Bars FAQs
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch