Options & Accessories
Your insulated garden room already comes with luxury as standard and is built around you, ready to use as soon as its installed.
But you can also upgrade and customise further to suit your specific needs even more perfectly. Choose from the following or contact us to discuss. As master craftsmen there is little we cannot do for you.
Choose your finish
External cladding colour options include UV resistant Natural Oak or Rich Walnut stain. Alternatively paint options include Forest Green, French Blue, Olive Green, Midnight Black, Dove White or French Grey (please add 15% to price of your building)
- 1m track including 3 x spotlights with 5w LED GU10 bulbs (white)
- 45w recessed ceiling panel light (LED) 600mm x 600mm
- Wall mounted single adjustable spotlight with LED
- Wall mounted up/down LED light with GU10 bulb
- Double socket (brushed stainless steel – surface mounted)
- Wall mounted electric panel heater
Additional doors and windows
Available in white, graphite grey or oak effect.
Additional doors and windows can be added if leaving a 0.5m space from corners of building on both sides of doors and windows.
Options for the Sandringham, Clarence and Buckingham
- 1m x 1m Top Hung Window
- 0.8m (W) x 2m (L) Fixed window
- 1m wide 2m high door
- French doors up to 2m wide
- x3 bi-fold doors
- x4 bi-fold doors
- x5 bi-fold doors
Pizza Ovens by DeliVita
- Oven £1,200
- Accessories Pack - pizza peel, brush, prodder, pizza cutter, dough scraper, axe £280
- Stand £450
- Delivery £50
- Cover is optional £100
- No structural installation
- Flat wall fixes no chimney or flue required
- Minimal or no assembly
- Complete bespoke service- chose your colour and sizes
- LED electric fires with additional options
- 1.5kw- 2kw heater
Add a partition wall and door to create additional integrated storage space within your chosen garden footprint.
Base for your garden room
We will undertake an initial site survey to establish if ground screws or a concrete base is most suitable for your particular garden room.
The survey is charged at £280 inc VAT. Ground screws are charged at £220 per m2 of the building floor area (subject to survey). If a concrete base is the recommended option this will be quoted specifically for your garden room.
Delivery and Installation
†Please note - Delivery and installation of your garden room is included in the price within a 100 miles radius of our factory in Oxfordshire (OX49, 5EP).
Any distance over 100 miles is charged at 45p per mile plus hotel costs for two installers at £75 each per night where applicable.
Any congestion, toll road and parking charges to be covered by the client.