Move over man caves, She Sheds from Crown Pavilions prove that the feminine garden room is the hottest property around!
However much we love the people we live with, we all need a little space to call our own, with space to express ourselves; whether that is with the decor, furnishing or lighting. There are no rules and no one telling you what you can (or what you can’t) do. We at Crown Pavilions understand exactly how to help you create the most personal, expressive and comfortable space, just for you. We will work with you to design an unashamedly personal retreat – to celebrate what you love. Whether that may be a place to read, practise yoga, paint or simply create a space for you and your friends to kick back and relax.
Choose From Our Garden Room Models
See what our clients say
Claim back me time with your very own She Shed
Carve out a quiet corner of your garden away from the demands of family life – and be as indulgent or minimalist as you like.
Have you secretly wanted a cottage with roses round the door? Have one in the garden. Personalised decor, overstuffed armchairs and a wood burning stove? Do it. Use bold colours and statement pieces for the ultimate in urban style, or bring out your inner princess with ice cream pastels and shabby retro chic.
Remember, your She Shed is a shed in name only: it’s a beautifully designed, four-season insulated garden room, with heating, double glazing, lighting and everything built to the highest quality standard. It can be fully plumbed and include storage. Large or small your she shed will provide comfort and you time, all year round. Now all you have to do is decide who’s invited.
Speak to us today and we’ll help turn this dream into a reality.
As with residential grade houses, walls are 190mm thick constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity
- Generous roof overhang for optimum weatherproofing
- Single-sheet EPDM roof
- 20-year roof guarantee as standard
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Premium-grade engineered oak flooring
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Installed on 6mm EPDM rubber pads for a longer-lasting, rot-resistant structure
- Built to TRADA guidelines
- Constructed on site as a single unit, no prefabrication
- No visible fixings or poor joints
- Constructed to permanent house-build standards
- Doors & Windows
- Quality Workmanship
Your She Shed – time well spent.
Crafted out of the finest materials and hand built to suit you and your garden space a Crown She Shed is the perfect place to relax, entertain and be yourself.
A she shed can be designed to suit whatever your heart’s desire. An old English cottage, with roses around the door and wood burning stove. Or maybe avoid the clutter of a busy home in favour of sleek lines and space to think, read and relax. Or if you are looking to spend time with friends, a chilled wine and cocktail cabinet, with your favourite tunes playing?
Maybe your hobby involves lots of equipment and paraphernalia – with your own she shed, you can spread out and never have to put your camera, sewing kit or paints away. Your she shed will be designed with you in mind to accommodate whatever you need to indulge your passion totally.
We will design your she shed to provide the ultimate in your style and your comfort. From the easy comfortable curves in all our design structures to sumptuous furnishing or lighting. You can rest assured of the having the world’s finest garden room.
Contact us now – your own space awaits.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch