Garden Summer Houses
A summer house is a great way of adding luxury and comfort to your home and garden. Create additional living space to entertain your guests or to use as a garden office or home gym. Our summer houses collection offers classic and contemporary options providing you with the perfect additional living space to work, relax or play. Get in touch to find out how we can create your summer house all year round.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
A Garden Summer House for all seasons
Extend your home and make the most of your garden with an insulated summer house. Our luxury summer houses are the focal point of any outdoor space. An ideal environment to relax, entertain or simply admire your garden from the shelter of a beautifully designed garden summer house.
The versatility and design inspiration Crown offers will bring your ideas to life.
Whatever you need, we have the design expertise and experience to make your summer house a room for all seasons for all reasons.
To design your ideal garden summer house speak to us today
See what our clients say
Summer Houses for Luxury and Convenience
Our bespoke wooden garden summer houses are designed with you in mind. We can ensure our summer houses will be warm and comfortable with all the facilities you wish to provide in a self-contained private space. This could include: a kitchen, bathroom, storage space, phone and broadband, heating, hot-tub, TV and games and more. We assure you size will not be an issue as our summer houses will be tailored to fit the space your garden has to offer. So whether you need a large or small summer house, the best way to bring your vision to life is to contact one of our Crown experts, and we will help you explore the design possibilities and create your perfect garden summer house.
Our summer houses with storage are ideal if you are in need of extra space. Combine your wooden summerhouse with a variety of storage options. Store your essentials garden equipment in a place that’s easy to retrieve from. Whether it’s your lawn mower, motorbike, bicycles, garden tools. Your tools and equipment will be stored in a safe and secure place right next to your multi-functional summer house.
Style and elegance
When you choose a Crown Pavilion summer house, you are guaranteed the finest quality design built with superior materials. Our designs are elegant, classic and contemporary, combining luxury and comfort with unparalleled service.
Whether you’re looking for a garden room to entertain friends and family, a hobby room , your very own man cave or simply extra space for your growing business. Our garden rooms boast a rich variety of designs to satisfy all your needs.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch