Ascot Luxury Wooden Gazebo
Duo-zone garden room
The best of all worlds: this is what you enjoy with the Crown Ascot luxury wooden gazebo, one of the newest additions to the Crown Pavilions collection. With the Ascot garden room, you get a spacious dining area and a comfortable sofa arrangement – all within a smaller footprint that offers unsurpassed luxury for the small or medium garden. And, as you would expect, the Ascot garden gazebo offers all the signature quality and durability that comes as standard with a Crown pavilion, such as a premium timber structure and shingle roof, for a stunning duo-purpose garden room that fits the bill perfectly.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
- Wooden Table
Luxury cushion packages come as standard with this luxury wooden gazebo: deep-filled feather back cushions that offer unrivalled comfort. This is a different league to the thin back cushions offered by other companies that tend to sag or sink. On top of this, garden room benches are constructed to a much thicker depth to provide a deeper, more comfortable seat.
Combine this with the double-thickness memory foam bench cushions, and the comfort is heavenly! Judge for yourself at our showsite.
The beauty of a Crown Pavilion is far more than skin deep. Our Garden Room handrails are wider, thicker and stronger. Posts are laminated no less than 9 times to eliminate warping, twisting or cracking. All timber used in our garden gazebos is knot-free for a premium look.
Roofs are watertight, making your garden room waterproof. And, where required, bracing timbers are installed between the garden room roof ring beam and posts meaning that high winds are never a problem. See it up close at our showsite.
A versatile luxury wooden gazebo
The stunning Ascot luxury wooden gazebo is proof that you can have it all, even in gardens where space is at a premium. Indeed, you’d be surprised at just how spacious this duo-zone garden room is considering that it seats 8 people for both dining and relaxing. Its oval shape also lends itself perfectly to more compact or awkward garden spaces. Plus, there’s a pleasing symmetry in the garden pavilion design that cries out to become a much loved and admired focal point for your garden.
Enquire about your dream Garden Building today!
Request a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.