Versailles Luxury Wooden Gazebo
garden pavilion seating 15
The Crown Versailles is the most sumptuously luxurious garden pavilion in the Crown Collection. Measuring an impressive 8m in length by 5m wide, it offers the ultimate outdoor living experience for the larger garden. At one end of this magnificent duo-purpose luxury wooden gazebo, deep sofas comfortably accommodate up to 15 guests surrounding a stylish coffee table, while the huge dining table with its comfy poly wicker chairs seats 15.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Toughened glass top
- Luxury polywicker armchairs
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
- Table & Chairs
Nothing is too much trouble for the designers, craftsmen and installers at Crown Pavilions. Just say the word and we will bring your vision to life with a garden building that delivers year upon year of ‘as new’ usage, across all four seasons.
One option might be double-glazing. Or bi-fold doors. Plus state-of-the-art security to protect your belongings, especially if you’ve chosen to transform your garden building into a home office. The bespoke options are limitless – so let’s share ideas! Feel free to contact us with your idea, and allow us to inspire you!
One of the many reasons why Crown Pavilions leads the way is because we use bigger, weightier timber sizes for our garden rooms. Not only does this make for a more aesthetically pleasing garden building but it ensures unsurpassed durability, throughout.
Our Garden Room designers insist on a timber classing that’s 100% free of knots because knot-free wood gives your Garden Building a premium look, and makes a world of difference to its finish and installation.
Come and inspect our incredible Versailles for yourself at our showsite.
Our biggest garden building
Available in premium grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar, timbers known for their outstanding weatherproof qualities, the Versailles luxury wooden gazebo is a true extension to your home. It can be customised with a whole range of optional extras, enabling you to make this breathtaking garden building your own. We can add a fully stocked bar complete with seating, TV and audio, or transform your pavilion into a pool house or hot tub enclosure. Whatever you want from a dream garden building, our designers will be delighted to oblige.
Enquire about your dream Garden Building today!
Request a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.