Garden Man Cave
Men love personal places to relax, hide away from the world and maybe enjoy a drink or two? And, while the first man caves were literal caves, gentleman-only spaces have evolved over time and Crown Pavilions are perfectly placed to design and create your personal garden man cave, which can be filled with your personal needs whether the most exciting gizmos and gadget or simply a place to relax and be with with mates.
So give your partner a little ‘me’ time while you disappear to your very own garden room and let off some steam.
To create your man cave, don’t be afraid – get in touch with a Crown expert today.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Create your cave
A man cave in the heart of your garden is a great place to escape to. Invite your mates round for a game of pool or table football, play on the PS3 or chill with a few beers in your man cave fridge and settle down to watch the big match.
You could also make room for some gym equipment or use the space to store your sports gear so it’s not cluttering up the house. And if you’ve been wondering where to display your sports certificates or trophies, your games room could be the ideal location.
If you would like to view any of the other dedicated garden rooms available from Crown Pavilions, please visit our selection of luxury garden rooms.
Speak to us today about creating your perfect garden man cave.
See what our clients say
Garden and multi-functional home gyms
If you want a central games table –football, pool or even air hockey – then go right ahead. But don’t let that overwhelm the room. Balance is key in a man cave, as it should be a room of many activities. Throw in a bar, a cinema, a sound system – keep your options open and call us on 01491 612820 or use our contact form to get in touch.
Your sporting passion may not be totally welcome in your home. Your man cave, however, gives you the option to show just how deeply you care for your favoured team or sports personality – while creating an atmosphere and area where you can enjoy them winning. Framed photos of sportsmen and women can be displayed and celebrated or you just indulge in whatever you love. Ask us how
Be you. If you just want to enjoy a few drinks, watch television and occasionally entertain, keep it simple, chilled and include a few personal splashes of your style in the decoration and furniture. Or you can to really make your mark with a full size Pac-Man or a virtual wall with golf simulator. This is your space; neon or candlelit. It’s up to you.
Everyone needs me time. So give your partner or family their time while you disappear to your very own garden man cave and let off some steam, chill or just gaze out at your garden. You’ll be a better man for it we promise.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch