The Windsor Luxury Gazebo
The Windsor luxury wooden gazebo is our medium-sized duo-zone garden room, seating up to 10 people. It’s similar to the Crown Ascot pavilion in its oval shape and styling, yet much bigger, allowing ample space for family and guests to dine in style or relax on exquisitely comfy sofas in the lap of garden luxury. Inspired by its much-loved even bigger sister, the Hampton, the Windsor garden pavilion has a sofa seating arrangement to one side and a dining area to the other with a generous circular wooden dining table and wooden benches.
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Luxury polywicker armchairs
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Toughened glass top
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
- Armchairs & Table
The Crown Windsor Gazebo
The Windsor luxury wooden gazebo is an increasingly popular choice for those who require something a little smaller than the magnificent Hampton pavilion, yet bigger than the Crown Ascot.
The clever styling and versatility lends itself to a multitude of purposes from a straightforward entertainment and relaxation space through to a pool house, tennis pavilion or even a unique housing for your hot tub. Come on down to our showsite and see for yourself the surprisingly adaptable Winsdor.
At Crown Pavilions we never cut corners. Indeed, we over-deliver on those features to ensure that your garden gazebo provides many years of pleasure.
For instance, we are the only company to use a superior-quality acrylic cushion and blind fabric which doesn’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities. Many rival garden rooms use coated cotton which needs to be constantly treated to avoid fading and shrinking which can leave big gaps between your blinds – ask us for more info.
A luxury wooden gazebo that has it all
Offering the ultimate in flexibility, the oval shape of the Windsor garden pavilion makes it easy to place in any style of garden. Available in premium Redwood or Cedar, this is a stunning luxury wooden gazebo that forms a wonderful extension to your home, with a pleasing symmetry that looks ‘just right’ from any garden angle. In addition to the luxurious seating and dining areas, the Windsor can be customised with an extra window or a TV. Or why not add a small bar, bookcase or sideboard?
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.