The Crown Buckingham
The Crown Buckingham combines elements from our entire portfolio providing the perfect solution for anyone looking to maximise their outdoor space. The Crown Buckingham offers a choice of sizes ranging from 5.5m x 3m to 10m x 5.5m. Each size comprises a fully-insulated room with an attached covered gazebo area which can be used to combine indoor and outdoor living under the same roof. Ideal for entertaining, or relaxing however you choose; perhaps an outdoor kitchen or BBQ, a hot tub or just a sheltered space to sit and enjoy your garden.
The Crown Buckingham is available in either thermowood or cedar, naturally stained or painted in a choice of colours. The structure is also fully insulated and includes stunning hardwood bi-fold doors as standard as well as premium-grade graphite grey composite external decking and a durable ‘lean to’ EPDM roof which is guaranteed for 20 years (and carries a life expectancy of 30-40 years).
UNIQUE FEATURES TO CROWN
Walls are 190mm thick to comply with TRADA guidelines. (Most competitors’ walls are only 120-140mm thick.)
Fully insulated using Celotex and thermally efficient Rockwool slabs for all year warmth and comfort.
20-year guarantee on the structural integrity and against timber decay to ensure longevity.
All our designers are TRADA (Timber Research and Development Association) trained and we build to TRADA guidelines meaning that all of our buildings have correct insulation and joist spacing, fixtures and fittings.
We are the only company to insist on using the proper breathable membranes, air gap spacing and timber sizing.
Doors, Windows & Roof
- Unique to Crown - To ensure many years of use, doors and windows are made from premium-grade solid hardwood (FSC certified) and, for a perfect finish, are spray-painted or lacquered in our Oxfordshire workshop.
- Unique to Crown - High specification double glazing is made from Planitherm 4S known to offer high levels of insulation which can help regulate the temperature regardless of the weather outside.
- Unique to Crown - The highest quality Italian internal blinds integrated within sealed double glazed units are included as standard.
- An EPDM pent roof ensures both insulation and durability along with a 20-year warranty. The rubberised nature of the roofing material means it will also endure far more structural stresses and temperature extremes than conventional asphalt roofing.
Electrics & Plumbing
- Unique to Crown - All our garden rooms (excluding the Eton) come with high quality brushed stainless steel switches, sockets and dimmers as standard, unlike competitors who may charge extra for these upgrades. In addition, all lighting and sockets are included within each garden room and are all pre-wired and ready for final connections.
- Electric heating and air conditioning options are also available on request (please see optional upgrades). TV points, customised AV, integrated sound systems and network connections can all be specified and quoted for on request.
- Kitchenettes, bathrooms, saunas and steam rooms are all available on request and can be quoted for separately should you require any of these items within your garden room.
Viewing on your tablet? Please scroll across for our full pricing list.
Our garden room sizes and prices are based on external dimensions.
Please swipe across for pricing:
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.