The classic timber clad garden room, the Crown Sandringham is one of our most popular designs. Taking its inspiration from our bespoke garden rooms Sandringham is one of those aesthetically adaptable designs that is completely flexible, satisfying any taste and looking stunning in any space. The Crown Sandringham comes in a range of sizes from 2.5m x 2.5m all the way up to 10m x 5m and all designs within this range include upgraded features as standard with additional options available – just let your imagination run.
5m x 4m in Cedar
6.5m x 5.5m in Cedar with EPDM Roof
7m x 5m in Cedar with EPDM Roof
8m x 4m in Cedar with Storage & EPDM Roof
9m x 5m in Cedar with EPDM Roof
Included as Standard
- 190mm tick walls (TRADA guidelines)
- Fully insulated with 90mm Celotex and Rockwool slabs
- 20-year guarantee (structural integrity and timber decay)
- Thermowood cladding (or cedar upgrade option)
- External finish in UV resistant Natural Oak or Rick Walnut
- Internal paint Dulux White Matt, plasterboard walls and ceiling
- Pent (lean to) EDPM roof
- Premium grade engineered hardwood oak flooring
- Brushed stainless steel lighting (recessed dimmer spotlights) and high grade flush mounted sockets (pre-wired)
- Hardwoord doors (factory finish spray painted)
- Integrated Venetian blinds
We offer a choice: hipped cedar tiled roof or pent EPDM rubber. The rubber is supplied in a single piece resulting in zero joins, leakage or failure over time. The hipped roof carries a 30-year guarantee and is constructed in the same way as a residential house roof.
All buildings have been developed with a chartered structural engineer, to ensure that your building will last for generations to come
All our doors and windows are double glazed and argon gas filled for premium insulation. We also use 90mm wall, floor and ceiling insulation along with breathable membrane, batons for ventilation plus your choice of internal and external finishes
All our garden rooms are designed with permitted development in mind so in most cases planning permission is not required.
We offer several internal finishes including plasterboard, cedar cladding and premium slate feature walls. We also offer a selection of door finishes to suit your personal taste
As standard for residential grade houses, our walls are 190mm thick, constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity. All doors are made from premium hardwood and engineered for longevity.
Our expert designers are all TRADA certified (residential standard governing body) so all our garden rooms are considered as extensions to your home or business, thus adding the potential to increase its value
All buildings are wired with lights, sockets and switches depending on your choice of fittings and all wires are terminated in an outside fuse box. Heating options are available from simple wall panel heaters to A/C climate control systems
All flooring is residential grade engineered oak or a premium laminate finish giving a base that will withstand heavy footfall and offer many years of stunning reliability
We go out of our way to offer a thorough after-sales service to ensure you remain delighted with your new gazebo for years to come.
- Structural engineer designed
- Year-round use
- No planning permission
- Perfect finish
- Design added value
- Light & heat
- Hard wearing floors
- Marque of Excellence after-sales-service
Additional doors and windows can be added if leaving a 0.5m space from corners of building on both sides of doors and windows.
- 1m x 1m top hung window
- 0.8m (W) x 2m (L) fixed window
- 1m (W) x 2m (L) door
- French doors up to 2m wide
- x3, x4, x5 bi-fold doors
Your Crown garden room comes complete with UV resistant stain in Natural Oak or Rich Walnut. Alternative paint options (add 15% to your base price) include:
- Midnight Black
- Forest Green
- Dove White
- French Grey
- Olive Green
- French Blue
Storage Space Add a partition wall and door and create additional integrated storage space within your chosen garden room footprint
Heating & Electrics
- 1m track incl 3 x spotlights with 5x LED GU10 bulbs (white)
- 45w recessed ceiling panel light (LED) 600mm x 600mm
- Wall mounted single adjustable spotlight with LED GU10 bulb
- Wall mounted up/down LED light with GU10 bulb
- Double socket ( brushed stainless steel – surface mounted)
- Wall mounted electric panel heater
Tailor your garden room with optional heating upgrades
- Electric wall panel heater
- Electric Underfloor heating
- Wall mounted air conditioning
Inspired by Crown
Even though this is a building outside in your garden it’s still very luxurious, but yet multi-functional. Particularly for us, eating is such an important part of our holiday itself and to have this lovely round table and its curves matching the curves on the pavilion is just perfect.”
They both look fantastic. The team were amicable, efficient, they turned up on time, got the job done, just a great company to deal with.
I would certainly recommend Crown Pavilions.”
See what our clients say
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.