Pubs & Restaurants
With social distancing now part of the new normal, our luxury, heated, pub gazebos and restaurant gazebos offer a unique opportunity for hospitality businesses with outdoor space to adapt and thrive in the post-covid-19 economy.
Crown Pavilions offers the perfect opportunity to expand your business and provide a competitive edge to keep customers coming back month after month.
We invite you to explore our products; hear from one of our valued trade customers in the video below; then contact us and speak to our experienced team.
Our Hospitality Gazebos
We have a variety of models to choose from, including 4, 6, and 8 seater gazebos. Each model comes with dining furniture, durable soft-furnishings and marine-grade side blinds for protection from the elements. Ceiling heaters are also available as an upgrade feature.
- Increase your covers year-round
- Extend the season with optional heating
- Free up inside dining space
- Typical ROI in first year
- Attractive cedar tiled roof
- 360-degree, marine-grade, canvas side blinds
- Hard-wearing, marine-grade, acrylic cushions
- Installation included
- 10-year structural guarantee
- Heating upgrade for year-round use
- Fast installation with planning permission not typically required
- Wood-fired oven upgrades available for larger models
To find out more information about working with us, as a trade customer or as a partnership, simply contact us on 01491 612820
Our Projects in Hospitality
Crown Pavilions has many years of experience working collaboratively with landlords, restauranteurs and hotel and spa owners to create beautiful outdoor dining spaces. We believe pubs, restaurants, hotels, and spas of all sizes can benefit from our heated dining gazebos, year-round.
- The Blue BallWalton-on-the-Hill, Surrey
- The Carpenters ArmsTonbridge, Kent
- The Little Brown JugTonbridge, Kent
- Stanwell House HotelLymington, Hampshire
- The Running HorseLittleton, Winchester
- Yum Yum RestaurantStoke Newington, London
- ChampneysTring, Hertfordshire
- Bannatyne's SpaHastings, Sussex
- St George's Hill Lawn Tennis ClubWeybridge, Surrey
- The Vine HotelSkegness
- The King's HeadSevenoaks
- The Belfry Golf ClubSutton Coldfield
- The Notley Arms InnMonksilver
- Deer Park HallPershore
- Wooden Tops Nursery SchoolCamden
- Elvaston CastleDerbyshire
- The Cock InnMuggington, Derbyshire
- The HorseshoesLonglane Village, Derbyshire
The Crown Difference
Crown buildings are recognised across the industry for their superior build quality, including thicker posts and handrails for increased durability.
Marine Grade Materials
We use the same materials used on yachts which are extremely hard-wearing and offer the best protection from the elements.
We can provide powerful 3kw or 6kw electric ceiling heaters to enable four-season outdoor dining.
This unique table-side cooking upgrade is available with our Windsor, Orangery and Hampton gazebos.
Let Crown Pavilions benefit your customers and business.
Contact our Business Development consultants today.