The Eden Luxury Gazebo
The inspiration for the Eden comes from the quintessentially British botanical orangeries of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. This handsome garden building is specifically designed for taking it easy and features a restful sofa area with coffee table – the ideal place to take a nap by the pool or relax over a book. As you would expect from a garden building of world-class calibre, the Eden has a robust custom-made rectangular dining table complete with dining benches and handmade stools to match.
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- PVC Blinds
- Wooden Table
- Timber Posts & Rails
The stunning Crown Eden
Like all of our garden buildings, the Eden luxury garden building can be customised with optional extras to make it even more luxurious and bespoke to your garden or patio.
If you’d like us to tweak your garden room here and there, make it slightly bigger or smaller, choose between a fully enclosed or more open design, our expert garden room designers will be ready to work with you every step of the way.
We offer a selection of blinds and cushions as standard, made from top quality marine-grade, acrylic canvas. Perfectly suited to withstand the rigours of garden weather, this is a high performance fabric, woven from solution dyed yarns with a natural canvas appearance. Why solution dyed? Because this gives the garden room furnishings maximum resistance to UV and fading.
Even the poppers at the base of the blinds are there to provide a weatherproof strip around the base of the windows. See these at our showsite.
Everything about the magnificent Eden luxury pavilion exudes quality and authenticity. The Eden measures a generous 4.5m x 3m, and features marine grade acrylic canvas blinds as standard plus bespoke cushions, offering a spacious outdoor living experience and alfresco dining in the most glorious surroundings. With 0% Financing now available, there has never been a better time to consider upgrading your garden with this outstanding luxury gazebo.
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.