The Edward Luxury Gazebo
The Edward gazebo is perfect for seating between 8 and 10 guests and is one of this seasons most popular garden gazebo choices. Every detail of the Edward, down to the heating, lighting and weather-resistant soft furnishings, has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind. The result is a gorgeous garden retreat for people seeking a place to dine, relax and read, or simply a stunning setting for dining with friends and family in the heart of your garden.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Zips as standard
- Wooden Table
- Timber Benches
- Seat Cushions
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
Discover the Crown Edward Gazebo
Relaxing, dining, entertaining… whatever you dream of from a luxury wooden gazebo, our expert Garden Room designers can include a variety of optional extras that meet your brief.
Soft furnishings and solid wood furniture are ideal should you want your garden pavilion to provide enhanced comfort, while state-of-the-art the lighting and heating allows you to enjoy the Crown Edward garden building in the evenings, regardless of the temperature in your garden.
Ask us about the options available to you.
Everything about a Crown garden building goes way ‘over and above’ when it comes to design and build quality, durability and strength.
For example, did you know that our garden room designers insist on a timber classing that’s 100% free of knots? Why? Because knot-free wood gives your luxury wooden gazebo a premium look and makes a world of difference to its finish and installation.
Come and inspect our timber quality for yourself at our showsite.
What makes the Edward special
Made from the finest quality grade FSC European Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar. This beautiful garden gazebo has been created to be enjoyed all year round, no matter what the weather. Robust and sturdy, and perfect for seating 8-10 guests in absolute comfort. Incorporated is a hand-made European Redwood table with matching benches. The Crown Edward garden gazebo is a prime example of the quality and attention to detail that Crown Pavilions put into every single build.
If you are interested in finding out more information on the Edward please speak to one of our team or simply fill in your details below to receive a callback
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Book a Call
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/crownpav/public_html/wp-content/themes/crown-pavilions-new/tpl_product.php on line 575