The Guinevere Luxury Gazebo
Seating 6-8 people, the spacious octagonal Crown Guinevere luxury wooden gazebo adds classic charm to the traditional garden setting. This is an exceptionally elegant and luxurious wooden garden pavilion with the option of a double entrance and a made-to-measure octagonal table. With its cosy atmosphere and get-away-from-it-all personality, few places can be more relaxing for afternoon tea or a lazy Sunday breakfast in the garden. The Guinevere garden gazebo is available in premium grade Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar.
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Made-to-measure, solid-wooden table
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Wooden Table
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
The elegant Crown Guinevere Gazebo
We offer a choice of roofing materials for the Crown Guinevere luxury garden gazebo. Choose from either cedar tiles or thatch, both with outstanding weatherproof qualities for a Garden Room you can enjoy all year round.
Look a little closer and you’ll notice the generous roof overhang, there to allow rain to run off the pavilion roof without rolling down the sides and potentially damaging the structure – yet another quality detail you can judge for yourself at our showsite.
The entrance of the luxury Guinevere garden gazebo features a blind with marine-grade poppers that attach to the base of the entrance. This stops the wind from blowing the blind into the garden building, thus creating a cozy, weather-proof interior.
And, as with all Crown luxury wooden gazebos, the acrylic canvas used for the blinds and cushions won’t shrink, fade or rot over time. That’s the Crown marque of quality.
Contact our team to find out more.
A quality wooden gazebo for your garden
Why do we insist on premium grade Redwood or Canadian Western Red Cedar for our luxury garden gazebos? Simply because these are amongst the most prestigious timbers available. Stunning to look at and resistant to moisture and decay, cedar is one of the world’s most durable woods, making it perfect for garden buildings. Redwood has long been used for log cabins, chalets and alpine homes, so that lends itself perfectly for garden gazebo usage too. And of course both timbers are FSC and PEFC, carefully selected from well managed and certified forests.
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.