The Rose Luxury Gazebo
The Crown Rose is the perfect garden building in which to relax over morning coffee, lose yourself in a book or enjoy a relaxing drink on a lazy summer’s evening. Comfortably seating 4 people within it’s compact 2m diameter size, this beautiful garden pavilion is ideal for gardens where space is limited, yet where you want to enjoy the luxury of a cosy garden room to escape to at the end of a long day.
- Multi-layered lamination to minimise warping, twisting or cracking
- Wider, thicker handrails for a stronger build on every pavilion
- Bracing timbers between roof ring beam & posts for extra strength
- All buildings passed by a chartered structural engineer
- Choose from premium-grade cedar tiles or South African cape reed (thatched) for the underside of your roof
- Only company to offer an option of premium grade redwood cladding
- Full-length PVC window blinds
- Marine-grade zips & elasticated toggles
- Zips as standard
- Marine-grade poppers on canvas blinds for outstanding weather-proofing qualities
- Sturdy, substantial timber benches
- Superior-quality acrylic cushion & blind fabric – won’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities
- Deep-filled back cushions for offer unrivalled comfort
- Double thickness foam bench cushions
- Cushion packages come as standard
- Timber Posts & Rails
- PVC Blinds
The Crown Rose
Just because you have a smaller garden or patio, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on luxury or build quality. We use bigger, weightier timber sizes, and construct your garden room as a single solid unit rather than prefabricated panels.
Just like the luxury wooden gazebo itself, cushions and other soft furnishings are designed for year-round use, and manufactured from the finest marine-grade acrylic canvas that won’t shrink, fade or lose its water-resistant qualities over time.
Visit our showsite to feel the luxury yourself.
Try the Rose garden building’s sumptuous cushions for size and you’ll be amazed at how comfortable they are. Manufactured from superior-quality acrylic cushion fabric which doesn’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities, they are light years ahead of the coated cotton fabric cushions you might find in competitor garden rooms. Sink into them yourself at our showsite.
Ask us to find out more about how a Rose garden building can extend the life of your garden today.
Compact garden building
The Crown Rose is a compact garden room with a huge personality. Here you can enjoy all the refinements and luxury of a bigger Crown garden pavilion, cleverly engineered by our garden room designers to fit neatly into the smallest of gardens or patios without overpowering it. Every single element undergoes the same meticulous attention to detail and scrutiny as our larger garden buildings, so you can enjoy a world-class garden room that sets off your garden, patio or yard to perfection. Visit our Luxury Wooden Gazebos collection if you would like to see more of our handmade garden rooms.
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Book a Call
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/crownpav/public_html/wp-content/themes/crown-pavilions-new/tpl_product.php on line 575