Garden Granny Annexes
Our bespoke garden granny annexes provide unique classic and contemporary living accommodation. Designed to suit your needs garden annexe buildings are becoming increasingly popular, not only for bringing ageing parents closer, or for a live in nanny or carer, but also for young adults saving to get onto the property ladder.
Our granny annexes are designed and built to residential grade standards and are fully insulated for year round comfort. They can be fully plumbed and wired with storgae and bathrooms for total home from home comfort.
To find out more, please enquire using the contact buttons below.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Garden annexes to bring the family closer
With the family at the heart of your home, extending the reach of your house can be the perfect solution when it comes to bringing elderly relatives closer, or allowing young adults the space to move away, without totally fleeing the nest.
Our residential grade wooden granny annexes are fully insulated and in most cases do not require planning permission. They are fully insulated and can be plumbed, wired and designed to provide a beautiful micro home for those you want to keep close by.
A granny annexe is the perfect solution to changing life-stages and lifestyles.
See what our clients say
Granny Annexe – not just for Granny.
Families are finding that building a bedroom with en-suite facilities in the garden, is a quicker and more cost-effective alternative to extending the house. Crown Pavilions garden bedrooms offer a degree of privacy and independence for both hosts and guests.
Crown Pavilions will help you create a real home for an older or even younger relative in your garden which will invariably add value to your property. We use the finest quality building and insulation materials, which are residential grade standard. Yet unlike a brick extension, the build is quicker, cleaner and seldom requires planning permission.
Are garden buildings can be totally bespoke to your exact needs. Many items are included as standard and there is nothing that can’t be included in your visions for your home from home garden annexe.
We will design your granny annexe to provide the ultimate in home from home comfort. From bathrooms and storage to heating and lighting. Everything will be taken care of perfectly.
Contact us now -we can help keep the family close and independent too.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch