Do you have friends or family who you like to see regularly? Maybe they live too far away to travel in just one day and you’d love them to stay over or stay with you for longer. Sometimes it can be difficult to provide a comfortable, private space for guests, which is where a Crown Pavilions garden guest room can make everyone’s life more comfortable and easier.
Get in touch to see what we can do to help you make everyone welcome.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
A warm welcome
Sometimes guests staying in your house isn’t always convenient for everyone. Spare rooms are great, but if your visitors have young children or you keep different hours, it can be difficult for everyone to feel at home and get the rest and relaxation you’d like to provide. With your very own garden studio, everyone can feel at home. Your visitors can sleep late, occupy the bathroom for as long as they like or watch TV in their own garden guest room, without affecting what you do. Leaving you to remain the perfect host when you all come together again.
Your guests will be warm and comfortable in a space of their own, but be warned – they may never want to leave.
Whatever you need, we have the design expertise and experience to welcome your guests to their own private garden guest room.
Speak to us today to create your perfect garden guest room.
See what our clients say
Luxury and convenience.
Guests who sleep in a Crown Pavilions garden guest house will be warm and comfortable with all the facilities you wish to provide in a self-contained private space. They need to feel welcome; a kitchen, bathroom, storage space, phone & broadband, heating, TV and games. Your visitors won’t want to leave the comfort of your luxurious hospitality. The best way to bring your vision to life is to contact one of our Crown experts, we will help you explore the design possibilities and create your perfect garden guest room.
If you often have guests from abroad who stay longer, or you need to be closer to an elder relative, a garden guest room is the perfect solution. With residential grade walls and insulation your guest house is as safe and warm as you need it to be.
Cost effective and time efficient
If you’re considering a guest house in your garden, you are likely to be looking to free up more space in your home. If you’re thinking about using the space in your garden to extend your living quarters, the good news is that a garden room is likely to be significantly more cost effective to build than a full extension and as most of our buildings do not require planning permission and can be erected within a few weeks, make the ideal solution.
Make the most of your guest house
If you only have visitors a few times a year, a garden guest room might not seem cost-efficient. But a multi-functional garden room can work really well for people to use the space for different purposes. For example, your guest room could double up as a home office making a space that’s utilised day and night, all year round. With a foldable sofa bed so there’s a bed available anytime you need it.
“Crown Pavilions are magnificent. They are not much if any more expensive I think than the 'bog standard' garden studio firms but are exceptional in terms of build quality, dependability, speed and their guys are charming, very hard working and very low maintenance to have here. We cannot recommend them more highly and in two weeks we have the most beautiful garden studio.” - Paul Miller
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively, you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor garden room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. To find out more about our bespoke garden rooms, contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out our contact form.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
Garden Bars FAQs
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch