Garden Yoga Studios
Yoga was originally intended to be experienced outdoors, which is not always ideal in the British climate. That’s why Crown’s garden yoga studios are a perfect way to connect with nature allowing you to enjoy your garden whilst holding your postures. Whether your yoga practice is for physical strength or spiritual well being, for personal use or for holding classes, our home yoga studios are the ideal place to transform your body and mind.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Yoga your way
All our home yoga studios are built for the type of yoga you practise or teach. Our rooms can become a sacred space and the perfect retreat away from the business of everyday life, also making them ideal for prayer or meditation.
When planning your garden yoga studio, you can choose a south east facing yoga room to get the first rays of sunshine, perfect for those who rise early in the morning to start their postures. You could also choose a north or east facing room as these directions are auspicious for the spiritual. We’ll do everything we can to ensure your garden yoga and meditation room is aligned to your requirements.
If you would like to view any of the other dedicated garden rooms available from Crown Pavilions, please visit our selection of luxury garden rooms. Speak to us today about creating your perfect yoga room.
See what our clients say
Whether you are a beginner looking to alleviate health problems and reduce stress, or an experienced practitioner looking for a professional retreat to teach others, our garden rooms are ideal.
Maybe you need floor to ceiling mirrors or prefer working in the dark, or daylight. With our garden buildings you can choose the exact size and locations of your windows and glazing. Many people find focusing on an object helps them find tranquility, by carefully choosing your windows, you can frame your view and block out distractions.
Whatever you wish to achieve, Crown Pavilions has the expertise to make it happen and you can expect total attention to detail from planning to completion.
Practice from home
A yoga studio provides you with a dedicated space in which to grow a home yoga business. Develop an outdoor studio where clients can enjoy privacy and a peaceful setting.
Let there be light
Practicing yoga in a dark room can be beneficial, but for many the pre requisite is for a bright, airy and expansive light-filled room. Our yoga studios can be designed to flood your yoga studio with natural light. We can align the windows with the best view and to a southerly elevation to capture optimum light levels.
No one wants to practice on a cold floor. Or struggle in the summer in a sweltering garden room. When looking at a Yoga Studio for your garden you might like to consider what the ‘U-Values’ of the building are (this is the figure attributed to the thermal efficiency of the building – a requirement of UK Buildings Regulations) and whether it comes with heating options. Our clients love the warmth of natural wood and the residential grade insulation.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch