Why Choose Crown Pavilions
When you buy an insulated garden room or luxury wooden gazebo from Crown Pavilions, you will be taking ownership of a structure that carries the Crown Pavilions Marque of Excellence.Crown Pavilions is the undisputed market leader, surpassing expectations on quality and service at every stage in the process from your first enquiry to installation and aftersales service. Every garden building is designed and hand built by the finest craftsmen using the best quality materials available.
Here are key reasons to choose Crown Pavilions
Luxury Wooden Gazebos
<!- End Video –>
- QUALITY CONTROLAll garden buildings are overseen, scrutinised and passed by a chartered structural engineer meaning that everything is the right size and in the correct place. As far as we are aware, we are the only company on the market to go to this level for our clients’ peace of mind.
- FIXTURES & FITTINGSYour comfort is our priority and, wherever possible, fixtures and fittings are thicker, broader and more generous than you will find elsewhere. As standard, all our pavilions come with marine-grade zips that join the blinds together. The result is almost as much protection as having a fixed wall around the building. For further protection against the elements every canvas panel comes with marine-grade elasticated toggles. Window blinds are made from marine-grade PVC to allow you to use your building all year round and enjoy 360-degrees panoramic views of your garden in all weathers.
- SOFT FURNISHINGWe are the only company to use a superior-quality acrylic cushion and blind fabric which doesn’t shrink, fade or lose its waterproof qualities. Many of our competitors use coated cotton which needs to be constantly treated to avoid fading and shrinking which can leave gaps between your blinds, allowing the weather in.
- ROOFSOur cedar roofs are capped with premium weight quality lead which weathers down beautifully to match the cedar shingle roof. Most competitors use plastic roof caps which can ruin the natural beauty of the timber and traditional building materials. And, of course, roofs are engineered so they will never leak.
- AFTER SALES SERVICEThe Crown Marque of Excellence doesn’t stop once your beautiful new gazebo has been installed. We go out of our way to offer a thorough after-sales service to ensure that you are delighted with your new acquisition.
<!- End Video –>
- QUALITY CONTROL All garden rooms are built by the same expert craftsmen, so no matter what structure you go for you can always be 100% confident you are getting the finest build possible. The quality of our garden rooms is considered to be the most structurally superior on the market and are engineered to the standard of residential timber homes to also add value to your property.
- DESIGNOur designers are all TRADA certified and because our buildings are designed and governed by the same body that designs residential grade houses, you can be confident that with a Crown insulated garden room you are getting so much more than just a garden building.
- LONG LASTINGAll our buildings have been developed with a structural engineer to ensure that your garden outbuilding will not only last at least 30 years but will perform admirably and provide you with all the comforts you require.
- DOORS & WINDOWSAll made in our own factory so every detail is meticulously engineered. Air vents and seals are carefully designed to ensure comfort and longevity.
- FIXTURES & FITTINGSAll of our materials are sourced from the very best suppliers, carefully selected to ensure they meet our stringent standards. In many cases we also offer a selection of finishes and accessories that won’t affect the building guarantee. All buildings are wired with lights, sockets and switches depending on your choice of fittings and all wires are terminated in an outdoor fuse box. Heating options are available by request from a simple electric wall panel heater that is sufficient for most buildings to a complete A/C Climate control system.
- INSULATIONAll doors are aluminium framed and engineered to ensure longevity. We also offer a selection of door finishes to personalise the building to your taste. Windows and doors are double-glazed and argon gas filled, delivering premium insulation properties and making the buildings suitable for all year-round use. As with residential grade houses, walls are 190mm thick constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity. We also use premium 90mm insulation for walls, floor and ceiling along with breathable membrane, batons for ventilation plus your choice of internal and external finishes.
- ROOFSWe offer a choice of two roofing options: hipped cedar tiled roof or pent EPDM rubber. The rubber is supplied in a single piece resulting in zero joins, leakage or failure over time. The hipped tiled roof carries a 30year guarantee and is constructed in the same way as a residential house roof.
- PLANNING PERMISSIONAll of our garden rooms have been designed with permitted development in mind so in most cases planning is not an issue.
- FINISH & FLOORSA choice of internal finishes from the popular plasterboard to cedar cladding and premium slate feature walls. All of our flooring is residential grade engineered oak, giving a floor that will withstand heavy footfall and offer many years of usage.
- AFTER SALES SERVICEThe Crown Marque of Excellence doesn’t stop once your beautiful new garden room has been installed. We go out of our way to offer a thorough after-sales service to ensure that you are delighted with your new acquisition.
Enquire about a Crown Pavilion or Garden Building today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the Crown Pavilions garden building collections, then please speak to our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.