Our bespoke luxury gazebos give you endless possibilities to bring your ideas to life. Maybe you want to relax in the daytime and entertain in the evening, or maybe a private sanctuary with hot tub – or both!
With Crown bespoke gazebos the possibilities are endless and because all our buildings meet or exceed permanent building standards, they are designed to be used all year-round.
Just tell us what you’d like and we’ll custom design and build to make your dreams a reality.
Your perfect garden haven
Our master craftsmen hand build in the UK; offering bespoke luxury wooden gazebos to suit you, your garden and your lifestyle. And because we also build garden rooms some of our finest garden buildings can incorporate both gazebo and garden room designs to deliver the ultimate private sanctuary.
Tempted? Call us now or visit our showrooms to see for yourself.
As with residential grade houses, walls are 190mm thick constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity
- Generous roof overhang for optimum weatherproofing
- Single-sheet EPDM roof
- 20-year roof guarantee as standard
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Premium-grade engineered oak flooring
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Installed on 6mm EPDM rubber pads for a longer-lasting, rot-resistant structure
- Built to TRADA guidelines
- Constructed on site as a single unit, no prefabrication
- No visible fixings or poor joints
- Constructed to permanent house-build standards
- Doors & Windows
- Quality Workmanship
See what our clients say
Space to breath and relax
The last word in luxury is a gazebo built around you. A space which is both airy and open as well as cozy and comfortable. With all a wide variety of accessories and sumptuous soft furnishing to make your gazebo perfect for you and your lifestyle.
We have built bespoke gazebos for clients all over the world. Our experts will help and advise on what best suits your garden, your budget and your taste. Each bespoke gazebo will be a unique personal statement which will enhance your lifestyle and your garden for many years to come.
All our gazebos can be totally bespoke to your exact needs. Many items are included as standard and there is nothing that can’t be included in your visions for your personal space.
Our team of friendly experts are always on hand to discuss your needs. With 20 years’ experience we are full of ideas to help as well as having the expertise to design new exciting solutions.
“We have been very impressed with Crown. Absolutely love our bespoke garden pavilion and are even more delighted with the end result than we thought we could be. A good company is one which can sort any issues and leave you with an even better end result than you first thought. The team on site were so also helpful and friendly. Crown sourced everything from the hot tub to the bar to the BBQ. After sales service is also great.” - Alexendra Wade
“From day one your company was easy to deal with. We changed our order when we got home and you made that a very easy process. The two young men that installed our pavilion were very polite and informative throughout the day. We are looking forward to its official opening this afternoon with a family BBQ in the sunshine ☀️” - Customer
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Gazebo requirements
There are so many ways to use your bespoke wooden gazebo and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch